The issue of Responsible Gaming is one we take extremely seriously at Wildz Casino, central to our code of ethics.
We have dedicated tools in place designed to help players manage their spending limits, and further down you can find useful tips on how to safeguard against problem gambling, plus details of Professional Resources.
Wildz promotes various personal gaming limits to help players control their gambling expenditure.
Available to players at all times, our limits include deposit limits and wagering limits, plus time-outs that allow players to ‘cool off’ and take a break from gambling. Most of these controls can be found under the Limits section of your account.
- Time limit: This option allows you to set a time limit on your play, and once this is reached, the system will automatically log you out of your account.
- Net loss limit: Choose a Net loss limit to put a stop to your gaming with Wildz once your losses have met a predefined amount - preventing you from placing further wagers with us.
- Deposit limit: Deposit limits let you put ceilings on the maximum amount you can deposit into your account. Once that ceiling is reached, you’ll no longer be able to make a deposit until a certain period of time is up.
- Wagering limit: To put a lid on the amount you can bet, you should activate this particular limit type.
Time-outs are some of our strictest controls in place, available for both indefinite and definite timeframes. Choose either of these options if you feel like you need some time away from gambling, or if your gambling activity is starting to get out of control.
Implementing this measure prevents you from logging in to your Wildz account, but can be reversed at any moment by contacting Customer Support. Note that all self-exclusion requests can only be requested for 7 days or more, while a minimum ‘cooling off’ period of 24 hours applies to any self-exclusion request before it can be reinstated following a time-out.
While your self-exclusion is in place we also promise not to send you any marketing communications from 48 hours after your request has been processed.
To activate a time-out, head to the My Account > Limits section of your account. Here you’re able to specify the length of time you would like to take a break from gambling with Wildz. Note that once requested, a self-exclusion does not take effect immediately. You will be duly notified by a member of our Support team after it has been applied to your account.
If you feel that you still need more time away from gambling after an agreed time-out period has elapsed, self-exclusions may be extended by a minimum of 6 months at a time.
Permanent self-exclusions are an option for players that want to put a stop to their entire gambling activity at Wildz permanently. Please email [email protected] if you wish to do this, explaining your reasons for requesting a permanent self-exclusion where possible.
Since permanent self-exclusions cannot be reversed, please consider this option carefully before it is requested.
Importantly, be aware that Wildz reserves the right to close your account if we feel your gambling is placing you in personal or financial peril, or if we detect any gambling addiction on your part.
Reality Checks have been introduced by Wildz Casino as a way of keeping track of your gambling activity during a session. At regular 60 minute intervals, messages appearing onscreen will reveal certain info around your current session, such as length of time playing and amount spent/won, while you’ll also be presented with the option to view your transaction history or leave the game you are playing.
60 minutes is the default Reality Check interval setting. You can modify this time length via the My Account section of your account, where the feature may also be disabled.
Online gambling is intended to be a fun and enjoyable experience, but for a small number of players it can spiral out of control due to a variety of reasons. Here’s a short list of guidelines to protect yourself and to prevent the onset of problem gambling:
- Only gamble ‘within your means’: what you can safely afford to lose.
- Don’t ever attempt to ‘chase losses’ - attempting to recoup what you have already spent.
- Know when enough is enough. Put controls in place to ensure you don’t go over your betting limits.
- Gambling + drugs/alcohol don’t mix.
- Take some time out if you appear to be gambling recklessly or outside of your usual betting patterns.
The ‘fellowship of men and women’, Gamblers Anonymous, compiled ‘20 Questions’ to allow people to discover whether or not they may be afflicted by problem gambling. If you are concerned about your gambling, or just plain curious, we encourage you to take the quiz when you have a spare moment.
We’re Here to Help
Our Support team is on hand to provide you with any additional information surrounding problem gambling, and for clarification on the different Limits available to you.
At the end of the day, we want you to enjoy your time spent playing at Wildz. Hopefully you’re able to win some money in the process!
It’s always worth keeping abreast of our Terms and Conditions, but if anything remains unclear, you can always reach out to our friendly Support team.