$10,000 Prize Pool This Week
Join us at Wildz this week as we give away a $10,000 prize pool in celebration of the launch of two new Megaways games. The Dog House Megaways and Great Rhino Megaways are the latest slots from Pragmatic Play. The Dog House Megaways, building upon the ultra-popular The Dog House, is sure to be an instant classic with online casino players.
In addition to this $10,000 main prize pool, Wildz will be giving away a $1000 prize to the player who has the biggest multiplier win on either of the two featured games. Even better, all prizes - both the $10,000 prize pool and the $1000 multiplier prize - are paid in Real Money and have no wagering requirements.
So, without further adieu, let’s see how this prize pool works…
How to Win
- For every $1 in Real Money wagered on The Dog House Megaways or Great Rhino Megaways you will receive 1 point.
- The Top 10 point leaders at the end of the promotion will receive cash prizes according to the Prize Pool table below.
- The top multiplier win during the promotion will receive a $1000 cash prize.
$10,000 Prize Pool
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum qualifying wager is $1. Wagers below $1 will not accumulate points for the $10,000 prize pool or be eligible for the $1000 multiplier prize.
- Only wagers made with Real Money qualify for this promotion. Bonus Money bets are not eligible for prizes via this promotion.
- Qualifying bets made between August 14th, 2020 at 17:00 CET through August 23rd, 2020 at 23:59 CET qualify for these prizes.
- Calculating the multiplier prize: a multiplier is the money won in a single game round divided by the wager amount. For example, a $2000 win on a $1 wager would equal a multiplier win of 2000. The highest multiplier win during the course of the promotion will receive a $1000 cash prize.
- Feature buys made with real money qualify for this promotion and those purchases will accumulate points.
- Tournament standings and collected points are available to view in both games during the promotion.
- All winners will be informed and prizes paid on Monday, August 24th, 2020.