Back to FAQs
Wildz has various optional Limits that let you manage your playing behaviour. Through the ‘My Account’ section you’re able to configure the following types of Limits:
- Deposit limit: Set a deposit limit to restrict the amount of money you deposit into your Wildz account. Once you’ve arrived at this cap, further deposits will be rejected until the moment your agreed time frame expires.
- Wagering limit: Wagering limits allow you to place ceilings on how much you can wager at Wildz, preventing you from betting above a certain limit.
- Net loss limit: This type of control limits the amount of money you can lose in a certain time frame. Once you reach the Net loss limit, you’ll no longer be able to place any wagers until the period of time is up.
- Time limit: Time limits log you out automatically once a pre-agreed time window has elapsed.
- Timeout: Timeouts forbid access to your account for a limited time. Timeouts are either requested by yourself, or imposed by our teams following certain activity on your account. (See Terms and Conditions for more). If you have a Timeout limit active on your account, your login access will be temporarily blocked.
- Indefinite Self-Exclusion: This option is available to players at all times. Once taken out, the only way to regain access to your Wildz account during an Indefinite Self-Exclusion is by contacting Customer Support. Please not there is an enforced mandatory ‘cooling off’ period between the point of your request and when your account access can be reinstated, of 7 days. Head to the Limits section of your account to activate a Self-Exclusion.
Our Responsible Gaming page has detailed info on the Limits available to you, plus measures to safeguard against problem gambling.