€100,000 in Cash Prizes All Week
Wildz is teaming up with premier game provider Quickspin to offer a huge €100,000 in combined prizes over the following week playing a selection of the developer’s biggest hits.
Kicking off today, five separate two-day Multiplier Tournaments each promise a cool €20,000 in cash prizes up until February 3, shared among the top 100 finishers in each tournament.
Prizes are awarded to the players who achieve the biggest Multiplier wins, explained below.
Multiplier Tournaments Explained
Multiplier Wins are calculated by dividing a total game round win by your wager level. Winning €1,000 from a single €2 bet, for example, gives you a Multiplier win worth 500x (1,000 / 2). If this is enough for a top 100 finish in one of the tournaments, you’ve won a cash prize!
Since wins are based on multiplier values, and not the amount of money won, these competitions give everyone the chance to win some extra cash, regardless of the stakes (note there is a minimum qualifying bet of €0,40).
Here’s what you can win from each each of the five tournaments:
The five 2-day tournaments will take place over the following dates:
- January 25-26, 2021
- January 27-28, 2021
- January 29-30, 2021
- January 31 - February 1, 2021
- February 2-3, 2021
To grab your share of the massive prize pool on offer, simply play in any of the 13 qualifying games listed below during promotional windows, and watch as you climb up the rankings!
- Eastern Emeralds
- Nero’s Fortune
- Sakura Fortune
- Big Bad Wolf
- Crystal Prince
- Golden Glyph
- Ghost Glyph
- Tiger’s Glory
- Loco the Monkey
- Wild Cauldron
- Titan Thunder Wrath of Hades
- Hammer of Vulcan
- This promotion will run from 25.01.2021 - 03.02.2021.
- Tournaments begin at 00:10 CET and run up until 23:59 CET the following day.
- A minimum bet of €0,40 is required to participate in the promotion. Bets below this amount do not qualify.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier across 13 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier, displayed on the leaderboard, available within the game during the tournament periods.
- Should two or more players achieve the same winning multiplier, the winning order will be determined by which player achieved the winning multiplier first.
- Prizes will be paid in real money and winners will be paid within three (3) days of each daily or weekend tournament conclusion.