Quickspin's €50,000 Slot Festival is Here
Premier content creator Quickspin is back with another huge festival of slots promising €50,000 in combined prizes.
How to Take Part
From now up until June 27th, play featured Quickspin games to climb up three separate leaderboards by landing the largest Multiplier Wins.
Each tournament starts at 00:10 UTC and finishes at 23:59 UTC on its final day.
You can find individual games by using the search function in the Wildz game lobby.
There’s €10,000 at stake in both the first two tournaments, each lasting two days. Crowning the campaign, the three-day finale will see players compete for their share of €30,000 in prizes between June 25th and June 27th.
- June 21-22: €10,000 prize pool
- June 23-24: €10,000 prize pool
- June 25-27: €30,000 prize pool
Have a look at the prizes on offer in each tournament:
€10K Prize Pools - June 21-22 / June 23-24
€30K Prize Pool - June 25-27
To ensure fairness, Multiplier Wins will be used to determine leaderboard winners throughout the campaign. The bigger your Multiplier Win - the richer your reward.
Multiplier Wins work by dividing a game round win by its corresponding stake. For example, winning €100 from a solitary €1 bet produces a Multiplier Win of 100x.
Golden Glyph 2, Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted, Midas Coins, Crown of Valor, Dinosaur Rage, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Big Bad Wolf, Nero’s Fortune
- This promotion runs until 23:59 (UTC) on June 27, 2021.
- This promotion is only valid on the following Quickspin online slots: Golden Glyph 2, Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted, Midas Coins, Crown of Valor, Dinosaur Rage, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Big Bad Wolf, Nero’s Fortune.
- One point is earned for each bet multiplier. For example, a win of €100 on a €2 bet will award the player 50 points, whereas a €1,000 win on a €5 bet will award 200 points.
- For each tournament, only a player’s largest multiplier win will be counted.
- In the case of a tie, the player who achieved their point total the earliest will receive the higher value prize.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier win across 9 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier which is displayed on the leaderboards and also available in qualifying games during tournaments.
- Prizes will be paid in Real Money and winners will be credited within three (3) days of each tournament conclusion.
- Full terms and conditions can be found by opening a qualifying game during promotional periods.