€100,000 In Cash Prizes Through October 11th
Beginning today, Wildz is participating in a €100,000 promotion from the crew at Quickspin, one of the premier game providers for online casinos and developer of cutting edge video slots.
This promotion features two types of multiplier tournaments: daily €5000 tournaments Monday through Thursday for the next two weeks (28.9 - 1.10 & 5-8.10), and a €30k promo each weekend (2-4.10 & 9-11.10) during this promotion. In total, Quickspin will be giving away €100k over the next two weeks.
How are Multiplier Tournaments Calculated?
In a nutshell, a multiplier is the winnings from a single game round divided by the bet amount. A player which bets €2 and wins €200 would record a multiplier of 100x for that win. The same bet realising a €1000 win would record a multiplier of 500x.
Daily Prize Pool
For the daily tournaments (Monday - Thursday), the top 5 multipliers will win cash prizes according to the following table:
For the weekend tournaments (Friday - Sunday), the top 10 multipliers will receive cash prizes accordingly:
Weekend Prize Pool
The following Quickspin titles are eligible for this promotion:
- Arcane Gems
- Artemis vs Medusa
- Big Bad Wolf
- Eastern Emeralds
- Golden Glyph
- Ghost Glyph
- Nero’s Fortune
- Sakura Fortune
- Sticky Bandits
- Sticky Bandits: Wild Return
- Tiger’s Glory
- The Wild Chase
To see the full listing of Quickspin games at Wildz, and easily find these 13 featured titles, please click here to visit the Quickspin section of the Wildz Game Lobby.
- This promotion will run from 28.92020 - 11.10.2020. Daily €5000 tournaments Monday through Thursday (28.9 - 1.10 & 5-8.10), and a €30k promos each weekend (2-4.10 & 9-11.10).
- Daily tournaments begin at 00:00 CEST Monday - Thursday and run for 24 hours. Weekly tournaments start on Fridays at 00:00 CEST and run through Sunday at 23:59 CEST.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier across 13 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier, displayed on the leaderboard, available within the game during the tournament periods.
- Should two or more players achieve the same winning multiplier, the winning order will be determined by which player achieved the winning multiplier first.
- Prizes will be paid in real money and winners will be paid within three (3) days of each daily or weekend tournament conclusion.