Responsible Gaming is a top priority at Wildz Casino. We have built tools to help players control their spending and offer some helpful tips on how to avoid problem gambling.
At Wildz, we have included features to help control their spending. Players have the ability to set time limits, net loss limits, deposit limits, wagering limits, and even timeouts to help them manage their online gambling at Limits.
- Time limit: Set a time limit amount over a period of time. When you reach the specified maximum time period, you will be automatically logged out.
- Net loss limit: Set a net loss limit amount over a period of time. When this limit is reached, you will no longer be able to wager at Wildz.
- Deposit limit: A deposit limit is a maximum amount permitted to deposit on an account. When this limit is reached, deposits will no longer be permitted until the specified period passes.
- Wagering limit: You can set a wagering limit that keeps you from wagering above a predetermined amount.
- Self-Exclusion: Self-exclusion allows you to take a break from gambling. You will not be able to access your account until the self-exclusion period has ended.
If you wish to activate a permanent self-exclusion or reverse your exclusion, please contact customer support at [email protected] stating your reasons. The implementation of a self-exclusion requested by email is not immediate. We will confirm by email once the self-exclusion is active on your account.
An self-exclusion is available to you at any time. By choosing this, you will not be able to log back into your account without contacting support. Should you choose to reverse an Indefinite Self-Exclusion, a mandatory 7-day waiting period is required from the time of your reversal request until we can reinstate your account. You may extend a self-exclusion period by a minimum of 6 months by contacting Customer Support.
Online gambling is meant to be an entertainment product played for fun. Here are some good basic rules to help identify and manage problem gambling:
- If you cannot afford to lose your wager, do not gamble in the first place
- Never gamble to make up for losses
- Never gamble while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Know your limits and when it is time to stop
- Take a break if you are making careless bets or wagering significantly higher amounts than normal
For those who are seeking professional help with problem gambling, please use the following resources:
If you are unsure whether or not you may have a gambling problem, please take a moment and complete this quiz at Gamblers Anonymous.
More Info at Customer Support
If you would like Wildz to provide you with more information regarding problem gambling, or you need help understanding our Limits section, please contact Customer Support and we will be happy to assist you further.