Wildz Adds IFrame Support to Mobile
We are happy to announce that Wildz has added IFrame support for mobile devices. Essentially, IFrame is a container in which a game will run allowing Wildz to now display certain casino features that were previously unavailable to mobile users when the game was being played in full screen. While mobile games will still display in full screen, this now gives us the ability to display other elements to our customers.
What does this mean for you?
When playing at Wildz Casino on a mobile device, the following features are now available when your game is in full screen:
- Spinback™️ Counter: Previously, the Spinback counter could only be seen in desktop view. Now, customers playing Book of Dead can now see the Spinback counter at the bottom of the screen.
- Progress Bar: You no longer need to close the game to see your Progress Bar status. The Progress Bar now displays on mobile and advances in real-time with each spin.
- Account Balance: Your first name, real money balance, and bonus money balance are now visible when playing a game on mobile.
- Easy Rewards Access: Clicking on the Progress Bar opens the Rewards screen without taking you away from their active game allowing you to claim rewards without interrupting your current session.
- Display Options: You have the ability to turn this off and turn this into a floating button (which doubles as the Progress Bar) that can be dragged anywhere on the screen. See the horizontal image below for an example.
This gives Wildz greater flexibility going forward on what sort of content or screens we can make available to customers using their mobile device. Whether it be real-time rewards, campaign messaging, or even dual-play support, this lays the groundwork for all sorts of creative possibilities.
As always, we welcome comments and suggestions on how we can make IFrame, and any other aspect of Wildz Casino, a better gaming experience for you. Should you desire to leave feedback, do not hesitate to write us at [email protected]
Wildz. Get More.