MuchBetter is an e-Wallet payment provider available in many countries, ideal for making rapid payments and seamless withdrawals.
How does MuchBetter Work?
Much Better1 : MuchBetter lets you store, send and move money securely. Download the app via the iStore/Google Play and register for an account. This easy payment option is integrated with Google Pay and is specifically designed to work with gaming sites in multiple countries. Be sure to check that MuchBetter is available for payments and/or withdrawals in your region before using this payment system.
- Rapid withdrawals, minimum 20 EUR (subject to Wildz Ts&Cs).
- Follow prompts from Wildz if choosing MuchBetter as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Always keep your details secure.
- Check to see if fees apply from MuchBetter, Wildz does not charge a fee for this option.
- To withdraw funds from MuchBetter to your bank account: please log in to the app and tap on the floating button on the bottom right corner of your screen, select the “Withdraw” option, then enter the amount that you would like to withdraw and, finally, tap on “WITHDRAW”.
- 1MuchBetter: Customers who sign up with MuchBetter can request a free Muchbetter Mastercard that can be used at retail outlets and ATMs that accept Mastercard. To sign up for MuchBetter, download the app at the Apple Store or at the Google Play Store (Android).
If you have any questions about depositing or withdrawing, please contact Customer Support and we’d be happy to assist.
What is the minimum deposit at Wildz?
The minimum deposit at Wildz is €10. If a particular method has a different minimum, it will be listed on this Payment Options page. Be sure that you are in the correct website localisation for payment methods in your registered country.
Why hasn't my withdrawal been processed yet?
First off, go to My Account by clicking your name on the Wildz site, and see if the verification tab is present and requesting documentation. If a KYC check (verification) is requested, you'll have to complete that before Wildz releases funds. If the withdrawal is delayed and no verification check is required, it's most likely that the delay is due to routing at your local bank or credit card company. If the delay lasts for several business days, contact Customer Support, and we'll help expedite that for you.
Are there any fees to deposit?
Wildz Casino imposes no fees or charges for depositing funds. Your payment method, however, may charge a fee. Any dispute regarding additional deposit or withdrawal charges should be directed to your payment option's provider as any third-party fees are out of Wildz's control.